Jobs

Exciting Job opportunity for Dot Net professionals with I Link Software - Bangalore


My name is Deepthi from I-Link Software (www.ilinksoftware.com), a CMM-I level 3 company located in Electronics City, Bangalore.


I have a very urgent job opportunity with I Link Software (CMMi level 3), for which I think you maybe a good fit. This is a permanent placement. If you are interested please send me your updated profile and a convenient time to call and discuss this position.


Please send me your updated resume along with your AVAILABILITY and EXPECTED CTC details and a convenient time to call and discuss this position. Kindly find below the job description.

Note: Joining time should be with in 15 days.

For more information please go through our websites www.ilinksoftware.com | www.tajtech.com


Job Description :

Strong hands on experience in Microsoft Technologies preferably last 4+ years in .NET

.Net version 3.5 â€" Nice to have but version 3.0 is mandatory

Good hands on Development knowledge in ASP.Net / C# / VB.NET / etc.

Should have strong knowledge of SQL Server / SQL 2000 & 2005

Working in Offshore â€" Onsite model is an added advantage

Good communication and client interaction skills mandatory

Preferably certified in C# (MCSD or MCP)

MOSS / Share Point will be added advantage

WCF/LINQ/WPF will all be nice to have

Healthcare Domain will be an advantage

Exp Level: 4.5-10 yrs

Work Location: Bangalore

Please Note: Salary is not a criterion for the right candidate.

Thank you and look forward to work with you ASAP.


If the current requirement does not match with your profile please forward it to the concerned person or ignore the mail.

Deepthi P.
Technical Recruiter
deepthi.p.ilink@tajtech.com

I-Link Software Pvt. Ltd.