Jobs

Regarding a lucrative career opportunity in Java/ .Net!!!

Please find below a brief profile of the position:

Key Skills: Java (Core Java/J2SE and Swing)/ .Net (C# and WinForms)


Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years of experience (Across levels)

Work Location: Malad, Mumbai



Please feel free to get back to me in case of any queries.

I would be thankful to you if you can share details of your friends and acquaintances who you think could fit this role and I will speak to them directly without taking your reference, if you so desire. In case you have any more queries on the role and company, please feel free to ask.

I request you to send me your updated profile for our records and ready reference in future.

Thanks & Regards,
Connect with me on http://www.linkedin.com/in/PrashantChothe | http://www.facebook.com/prashant.chothe
Orkut Id: prashantchothe@gmail.com]

Prashant Chothe
Consultant  IT Practice

Manpower Services India Pvt. Ltd.

B : +91 22 42010720
D : +91 22 42010759
M : +91 9892403907
F : +91 22 42010721

prashant.chothe@manpower.co.in
www.manpowerprofessional.co.in